Groundbreaker Work Pants$75.00
Designed with lightweight, breathable fabric, Groundbreakers allow tradeswomen and do-it-yourselfers (DIYers) to knock out long hours in the field, backyard, or shop in comfort. And thanks to our contoured waistband that follows – instead of resisting – women’s curves, say goodbye to unwanted “rear gaping.”
See our Sizing Guide on how to measure inseam and waist.
- 8-oz. cotton/polyester fabric with two-way stretch; equally as durable as heavy-weight duck cotton, but over a pound less in weight
- Suede reinforcement so open blades won’t cut through your side utility pocket.
- Water-repellent finish for 3-season protection
- 100% machine washable
- 6 deep pockets for tools, shears, zip ties, and holders for Sharpies/carpenter pencils.
- Hidden double knee extends the life of your Groundbreakers while keeping the seamless appearance of everyday pants.
More Room= More Doing
Breaking free of a constrictive fit, Groundbreakers provide more room for the quads and hips than typical work pants, and taper in below the knees to provide a tailored-looking silhouette. The leg hems fit around your work boots or can be tucked into muck boots.
Sizes & Attributes
I just love how much room there is. I was really worried because most pants for women don't allow for my belly or my booty and you hit the mark. my partner said those pants fit you better than any pants you've ever had!
I have been wearing my tougher pants for work lately as an animal management officer. The fit is nice and I like the pocket designs for easy pen and notebook grabbing. mY WALLET FITS GREAT IN THE RIGHT POCKET AND THE LEFT POCKET FITS AND NOTEPAD AND MY BUSINESS CARDS FOR EASY ACCESS. tHE FABRIC IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND FEELS STRONG. I HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO ROUGH THEM UP IN THE FIELD MUCH YET, BUT THAT DAY WILL COME. tHE BELT LOOPS ARE STRONG AND I LIKE THE PLACEMENT. I CARRY A MULTI-TOOL AND HAND HELD RADIO ON A DUTY BELT. tHE ZIPPER IS QUALITY AND I HAVE TO SAY I LOVE THE SOFT FAbric sewn INSIDE the waist of the pants. Great Job Stacey and team!