Leather Work Gloves
Made of Soft + Flexible Deerskin Leather.
If you’re a rancher, landscaper or otherwise tough worker, your livelihood rests in your hands. Few things are as important as proper protection, dexterity and comfort over long, demanding days. Gloves that fit properly are gloves that don’t slip or chafe: the kind of gloves you need for mending fences, clearing brush or stacking firewood. Our Tougher Leather Work Gloves are sized according to the actual width and length of your hands, so they’re the closest thing to custom-made.
After a lot of testing and trying, we decided to make our gloves from buttery soft deerskin, which is softer, more flexible and longer wearing than cowhide. Unlike cheaper hides, these gloves won’t go brittle or develop tears. They’re thin enough that you can pick up nails and screws, but durable enough to last for seasons.
- Designed specifically for women's hands.
- Multiple sizes for the best fit possible.
- Numerical sizes match your hand’s measurement in inches. To find the best fit, please measure your hand and check our Sizing Guide before ordering.
- Deerskin is the softest, stretchiest and longest-wearing leather out there.
- Thin, flexible feel gives tactile sense for light to mid-duty work.
- High-quality tanned leather is colorfast; won’t transfer dye in wet conditions.
- Leather is machine-washable; air dry them and they’ll still be as soft as when you started.
I love my Tougher gloves! I work on a ranch and use them mostly for putting in hay and firewood, fixing barbed wire fence, and general ranch work. – Elizabeth
- Palm patch for reinforced durability.
- Side-release buckle (10mm or 0.39in) keeps your pair together; a safety release prevents gloves from being caught on heavy machinery.
- Sewn-in elastic band at half-wrist for pulling gloves on and off.
I'm a wildland firefighter and have been running chainsaws since I was 10 … My new work gloves arrived recently, and after putting them on once, they're already far beyond worth it. – Annie
The Fine Print
- Made in Oregon, USA.
- This item normally ships within 1-2 business days.
- Free shipping. Exchanges and returns are accepted (customer pays return shipping cost).
Love these gloves - they fit great. Shipping was easy and I got notifications all along the way. Thanks for making these amazing gloves!
Beautiful gloves but one glove not made properly. Emailed Tougher and sent out a replacement pair. Very nice, and very quick settlement of the issue. Would buy from again because of this settlement. Thanks
He made a comment about wanting to steal my gloves. Fortunately for me, he couldn't fit my pair. ;) Speaking of fit, it's always been difficult to find work gloves that fit me properly, so I definitely appreciate the smaller sizes!
I purchased these gloves a couple weeks ago and am already so impressed! They're buttery soft, yet rugged enough to get the job done.
I purchased with Tougher because of the lifetime warranty, as I've worn down so many gloves at this point. I've been putting in some heavy-duty farm work and land clearing with my new gloves, and they feel so much more rugged than ones I've had in the past. I'm so happy with my purchase!
Love my Tougher gloves! These fit like a charm and are holding up really well. Thanks for making great gloves!
I got the newest version of the gloves after my replacement pair got a hole in one finger, and man are they tough! Even without the clips, though, these are still the absolute best gloves: they protected my hands while digging out rocks and then stacking them into a low wall; my partner kept smashing his fingers through his fancy work gloves but I barely felt a pinch with the new reinforced fingertips.