Leather Work Gloves
Made of Soft + Flexible Deerskin Leather.
If you’re a rancher, landscaper or otherwise tough worker, your livelihood rests in your hands. Few things are as important as proper protection, dexterity and comfort over long, demanding days. Gloves that fit properly are gloves that don’t slip or chafe: the kind of gloves you need for mending fences, clearing brush or stacking firewood. Our Tougher Leather Work Gloves are sized according to the actual width and length of your hands, so they’re the closest thing to custom-made.
After a lot of testing and trying, we decided to make our gloves from buttery soft deerskin, which is softer, more flexible and longer wearing than cowhide. Unlike cheaper hides, these gloves won’t go brittle or develop tears. They’re thin enough that you can pick up nails and screws, but durable enough to last for seasons.
- Designed specifically for women's hands.
- Multiple sizes for the best fit possible.
- Numerical sizes match your hand’s measurement in inches. To find the best fit, please measure your hand and check our Sizing Guide before ordering.
- Deerskin is the softest, stretchiest and longest-wearing leather out there.
- Thin, flexible feel gives tactile sense for light to mid-duty work.
- High-quality tanned leather is colorfast; won’t transfer dye in wet conditions.
- Leather is machine-washable; air dry them and they’ll still be as soft as when you started.
I love my Tougher gloves! I work on a ranch and use them mostly for putting in hay and firewood, fixing barbed wire fence, and general ranch work. – Elizabeth
- Palm patch for reinforced durability.
- Side-release buckle (10mm or 0.39in) keeps your pair together; a safety release prevents gloves from being caught on heavy machinery.
- Sewn-in elastic band at half-wrist for pulling gloves on and off.
I'm a wildland firefighter and have been running chainsaws since I was 10 … My new work gloves arrived recently, and after putting them on once, they're already far beyond worth it. – Annie
The Fine Print
- Made in Oregon, USA.
- This item normally ships within 1-2 business days.
- Free shipping. Exchanges and returns are accepted (customer pays return shipping cost).
These are great gloves. Two weekends spent clearing blackberry brambles, spreading bark mulch, digging &c. I have blackberry scratches everywhere EXCEPT my hands. After the initial caution, I was just grabbing canes and pulling, and not a single thorn stuck in my hands. I’ve recommended these to everyone I know who needs gloves. (Everyone I know needs gloves).
I ordered the deerskin work gloves, and they are great! They are thick enough to be protective, yet soft and comfortable! There was an issue with one of the gloves but it was taken care of immediately! Great customer service!
The fit was snug at first. I've been using them while gardening. So weed pulling, cultivating, turning and loosening soil. Tieing Up boysenberries. They've been wet and muddy and are fine. The gloves are going to last a good long time.
This is my second pair of Tougher women's gloves, I LOVE them!
My first pair went thru a remodel/add-on to our home, took out all but 2 original walls & spent 1 1/2 years on remodel/final landscape & what those gloves went thru......jacking the house up, siding, roofing, concrete work, you name it & they kept my hands safe. Finally started to give up the ghost when the landscape was going in, dirt, rock, gravel, planting, bark, the works.
I will never not have a pair of these gloves on hand, will never use another brand.
love them extra strength where I needed it in the fingertips